Latest Corona Rules
We implemented far-reaching measures at an early stage to protect against the spread of the virus in our facility. These include:
- Due to the rapid development of new infections with the coronavirus, a complete ban on visiting hospital patients will apply from 22.12.2021 until further notice.
- Masks are mandatory in the entire hospital. You may not remove them until a staff member gives you permission or you are alone in your room.
- In order to implement the rules required in the Second SARS-CoV-2-UmgV, a restricted visiting right applies in our house. In principle, only employees and patients who have been called in are allowed to enter the clinic.
- All patients must present a negative PCR test, which must not be older than 72 hours.
- All employees are tested for Corona at least twice a week.
Klinik Sanssouci employees receive regular training in all necessary hygiene and protective measures. All employees are required to keep all contacts, events, training, etc. to a minimum.
Please contact us in advance by telephone if you have had contact with a Corona-positive person, you are suffering from fever and/or cough. We will then inform you about the further procedure.
You can find more up-to-date information on the Corona virus on the following pages:
The RKI answers frequently asked questions (FAQ) and issues risk assessments, among other things.
At the Federal Center for Health Education you will find information on proper behavior, including hygiene tips and answers to frequently asked questions (FAQ).