Dr. med. Carsten Schlünsen
Specialist in Orthopedics and Sports Medicine
Arthroscopic knee, shoulder and ankle surgeries, cruciate ligament surgeries, meniscus surgeries, cartilage surgeries, Achilles tendon surgeries, care of competitive athletes in athletics, ballet dance, handball, soccer, Am. Football, Rugby, Volleyball, Triathlon
Range of Medical Services
Cruciate ligament surgery:
- mini open, BTB bone-tendon-bone, press fit, biological refixation implant free
- arthroscopic method in TLS technique from hamstrings
- Ligamys method to preserve the cruciate ligament (in selected cases)
- biological self healing response technique (in selected cases)
- Meniscal suture to preserve the meniscus
- meniscus matrix (collagenous meniscus implant/ CMI)
- Cartilage cell therapy (matrix-associated autologous chondrocyte transplantation (M-ACT)
- Cartilage matrix therapy (chondro filler).
- painful subacromial tightness (bone spur)
- chronic pain in calcific shoulder
- labral tear (shoulder instability)
- rotator cuff tear
- painful chronic restriction of movement (footballer’s joint)
- Cartilage damage of the upper ankle joint
Achilles tendon tear / miniopen and tendoscopy:
- Achilles tendon suture
- chronic Achilles tendon complaints
Contact / Consultation Hours
✆ +49 (0) 30 21 23 24 86
🖷 +49 (0) 30 65 70 61 73
Biological cruciate ligament replacement without foreign material (video in German)
- AGA – Society for Arthroscopy and Joint Surgery
- ESSKA – European Society of Sports Traumatology Knee Surgery and Arthroscopy
- BVOU – Professional Association of Orthopedic and Trauma Surgeons e.V.
- DVSE – German Association for Shoulder and Elbow Surgery e.V.
- DGOOC – German Society for Orthopaedics and Orthopaedic Surgery e.V.
- DGOM – German Society for Osteopathic Medicine