Prof. Dr. med. Christian Woiciechowsky
Specialist in Neuro Surgery and Sports Medicine
Fully endoscopic and minimally invasive operations on the spine and intervertebral discs
Range of Medical Services
Full-endoscopic disc surgery of the cervical and lumbar spine, full-endoscopic widening of the spinal canal, full-endoscopic facet denervation, disc replacement, dynamic stabilization, spinal fixation, kyphoplasty, neurosurgical pain management, nerve surgery, neuromodulation (pain stimulator).
Contact / Consultation Hours
Internationales Zentrum für endoskopische und minimalinvasive Wirbelsäulenoperation
International Center for Endoscopic and Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
✆ +49 (0) 30 26 39 64 80
🖷 +49 (0) 30 26 39 64 811
- “Endoscopic disc surgery” (PDF in German) Article by Prof. Dr. Christian Woiciechowsky in the sportärztezeitung 01/2021
- Former Deputy Director of the Clinic for Neurosurgery of the Charité
- Former Chief Physician of the Clinic for Back Medicine and Spine Surgery at the Vivantes Humboldt Clinic
- Instructor RIWOSpine Alliance, instructor in full endoscopic spine surgery
- Master certificate of the German Spine Society
- Stays abroad at “The Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions”, Baltimore (USA), “Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Vaudois”, Lausanne (Switzerland) and “Harvard Medical School”, Boston (USA).
- German Society for Neurosurgery
- Professional Association of German Neurosurgeons
- German Spine Society
- International Society for Endoscopic Spine Surgery
- German Society for Ultrasound in Medicine
- German Triathlon Union
- 1. chairman InterSpine e.V., association for back health and sports
- German Society for Sports Medicine and Prevention (Deutscher Sportärztebund) e.V.
Listed as a recommended doctor on the FOCUS doctor search since 2018.