Klinik Sanssouci is a private, surgical clinic in Potsdam with 43 beds and an orthopedic focus. The management of the clinic by experienced surgeons ensures a highly specialized environment for surgical medicine. This affects all major aspects of the clinic structure, from the layout of the operating rooms to the design of the care concept.
an interesting and versatile job in a modern, technically very well equipped clinic, which values individual patient care and a future-oriented workplace in an interdisciplinary team of medical specialists.
- Bonus of € 3,000 gross after the probationary period and a further € 3,000 gross after one year of successful employment
- Working in a friendly and dedicated team
- A versatile, challenging and diversified activity
- A modern equipped workplace
- Flexible working hours in the early and late shift without night and weekend shifts
- Fair salary
We are looking for an open-minded and responsible personality who is committed, a team player and willing to work hard. We require very good language skills in German (at least level C1 or comparable). If you don’t have C1 please don’t hesitate to contact us – we might work something out for you!
- A successfully completed specialist training in anesthesia or corresponding professional experience in the field
- Willingness to learn as well as organizational skills
- Sense of responsibility and professional teamwork
- Pleasure in dealing with our patients
- Absolute reliability and willingness to work at full capacity
- Preparation and post-processing as well as assistance with anesthesia in the areas of orthopedics, hand and foot surgery, neurosurgery, general surgery and plastic surgery
- Operation of medical equipment
- Assistance and support in the positioning of patients
Have we sparked your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application, preferably by e-mail, at:
Klinik Sanssouci Potsdam GmbH
– Administration Manager –
✆ 0331 – 280 87 0